MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9747)
-   -   Chit Chat for MS March 2015 Speed Scrap Marathon (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14888)

scrappinnewbie 03-01-2015 01:22 PM

Chit Chat for MS March 2015 Speed Scrap Marathon

Mark your calendars! The annual MouseScrappers Speed Scrap Marathon is coming! The dates are March 20th - 22nd! :yeah:

The format is very similar to last year... lots of Speed Scraps, tons of amazing prizes, lots of chatting, goodie bags and LOTS and LOTS of FUN!!!

I will be back very soon with more information, a complete schedule and some eye candy to get the excitement started.

Oh a suggestion for you... You may need to update your JAVA to join in on the chats. Go ahead and do that NOW... so you will be ready. Jump into the chatroom before the 20th to make sure you won't have any issues. :thumbsup:

So.... get ready for loads of fun and fellowship. Mark your calendars, meal plan early, sweet talk DH into giving you this girls weekend, update your JAVA, get your laundry and housework done early and be thinking about all the fun that is about to happen. :woohoo:

I'm so ready!!!! I need a girls weekend!!!! Plus I've already gotten some goodies and I can't wait to share!!!!!

How about you? You ready? Let's use this thread to chat about the marathon. :chat:

3BluEyedBabies 03-01-2015 02:13 PM

YES!!

I am sooo ready! I have been stalking the forums waiting for an announcement! My daughter's birthday is the 27, so I am thrilled you didn't chose that weekend!! :hooray::yeah:

Disneysheryl65 03-01-2015 04:46 PM

Excited! When will it start on Friday - early in the morning or after work time? Just trying to decide if I should take a day from work :)

scrappinnewbie 03-01-2015 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disneysheryl65 (Post 152504)
Excited! When will it start on Friday - early in the morning or after work time? Just trying to decide if I should take a day from work :)

Sheryl,

The first Speed Scrap is currently scheduled for 1:00 pm EST. Hope that helps in the planning process. :)

I have a full schedule in a week or so. I'm putting the final touches on it now.

Looking forward to posting more about things soon.

Thanks!

scrappinnewbie 03-01-2015 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabies (Post 152500)
I am sooo ready! I have been stalking the forums waiting for an announcement! My daughter's birthday is the 27, so I am thrilled you didn't chose that weekend!! :hooray::yeah:

I'm glad the timing works for you! Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery. :)

ladyleopard1106 03-01-2015 06:53 PM

I can't wait! My fiance works Fridays and Saturdays from 8-6, so I'll be occupying my time with the SS! :woohoo::yeah: I might have to sweet talk him into letting me do my thing on Sunday! I even put it in my calendar on my phone so I remember! LoL.

-Lori

QuiltyMom 03-02-2015 09:31 AM

Woot! I need me a Speed Scrap Marathon!

kolohigirl 03-02-2015 11:52 AM

Can't Wait!

So happy I logged on today and saw the announcement. My laptop needs a tuneup and now I have the motivation to get an appointment scheduled so it is in tip top shape for scrappin......and the java update.

I look forward to this every year! Before long, I will need to head back to the Parks for more pictures.....I mean memories! Can't wait to see what challenges are going to be thought up.......along with everyone's amazing layouts! My scrappin time has been suffering....

And now I have motivation to get ahead in my studies, so I can participate more.

Thanks for organizing!
Stacy

WDW Scrap Princess 03-02-2015 12:12 PM

count me in! how fun! I will get my cruise album done!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hpgirl 03-03-2015 05:26 PM

Yay! I probably won't be able to do much chatting this year since I've been working weekends a lot recently and will need as much scrapping time as possible, but I'll do what I can to finish (who needs sleep?).