MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge #25 - Thankful (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14050)

Disney Baby 11-19-2013 06:02 PM

Telephone Challenge #25 - Thankful

Hi MouseScrappers! It has been a LONG time since I have hosted a challenge much less done a layout so I am long overdue. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I find myself making a mental list of all of the things, people, and experiences for which or whom I am thankful! One of those things is the MouseScrappers community. It is amazing to have met such wonderful people just because we are bonded through our love for all things Disney and scrapbooking. One of the most amazing experiences has been being part of the Wish books. I was so touched by the generosity of the MouseScrappers and the time and care that was taken to carefully, accurately, and beautifully preserve precious memories for those families.

Sorry for the super long introduction! Let's do a Telephone Challenge! You can scrap anything Disney related. I will do my best to gather up a participation prize but I am hoping that we will get participation just because it is fun! The only thing I ask is for you to take a moment and show appreciation and love to the other participants once the challenge is done! We will have two groups. I will start off both groups as soon as we have 10 people signed up in each group. The challenge should take about 15 days.

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person only. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

Thanks!!!

Jennifer
Disney Baby

Team A
Disney Baby (Jennifer)
momabaarjo (Tammie)
poohaddict (Donna)
monstermama (Lauren)
Aussiegirl (Dawn)
melidy (Melissa)
Natalie from Pa (Natalie)
luv2scrappmm (Monica)
<--------- :scrapbooking:

Team B
Disney Baby (Jennifer)
pixleyyy (Annette)
gfengel (Gayle)
Princess Janas (Arlette)
tinkerbell1112 (Jlynn)
robills
Romajo (Marieke)
bonham0731 (Ashley)
<--------- :scrapbooking:

momabaarjo 11-19-2013 06:23 PM

I would love to join in...I need to go pretty early in the challenge...going to be out of town without internet November 20-24!

poohaddict 11-19-2013 06:28 PM

I'm in :) love the challenges and just thought the other day I missed telephone challenge
Thanks for hosting Jennifer

monstermama 11-21-2013 01:58 PM

I'd love to participate!

Aussiegirl 11-21-2013 05:05 PM

count me in! I need to be inspired to scrap some Disney!

*melidy* 11-22-2013 09:17 AM

Sign me up! I was so dissapointed to have to drop out of the last one.

Natalie from Pa 11-22-2013 11:38 AM

I would love to play!!!! Thanks so much for hosting Jennifer!

luv2scrapmm 11-22-2013 03:02 PM

I would love to join.... it has been so long since I scrapped. My only issue is that I also will be away over Thanksgiving without scrapping ability. My laptop crashed and I now have an all-in-one with a 23" touchscreen - can't quite take it with me;).

pixleyyy 11-22-2013 10:24 PM

I'm in too!

gfengel 11-23-2013 02:44 PM

I'm in! I love telephone challenges!