MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Challenges (gen'l info/notes) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9739)
-   -   Inspiration for Participation Prizes (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13421)

msbagley 04-23-2013 06:28 PM

Inspiration for Participation Prizes

Hello Mouse Scrappers!!!
I'm sure you've seen me here before, but I'm looking for some input on your end!! In the past I have created Participation Prizes for Challenges, but lately there seems to be an increase in requests for me to do so. I don't mind- I actually enjoy being able to make wonderful things for you, but every once in a while I find myself reaching for ideas. So I thought I'd go to the source! I can't promise all requests will be filled but it is good to have a handful of ideas to pick from!!

Is there anything you're working on now that could use a little something extra? Do you have a specific theme or park you're currently scrapping? Any ideas would be helpful, would like more templates? Any and all ideas are welcome!!
Thanks so much!!!

WDW Scrap Princess 04-24-2013 05:40 AM

Thank you SO much Michelle! you are so wonderful!

Templates! I love Templates Specially the Disney Specific

I am always thinking outside the Box!

as of Parks I love them all but Love a bit more Animal Kingdom

Kilted Candyman 04-24-2013 06:51 AM

Michelle,

I also appreciate all your efforts. I have really enjoyed your PPs on the SS and others.

I'm a Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean type. They are generic Halloween and Pirates but only a couple for the rides specifically.

I also loves Disney Cruises.

Jim

pixleyyy 04-24-2013 07:47 AM

I hide Mickey heads on all my pages and feel really limited with what I already have. I make them when I can (using buttons, circles, etc.) and use what I have (your Mickey head outlines from the Head Over Heals are some of my faves), but I'd love more choices.

msbagley 04-24-2013 09:28 AM

This is really helpful, thank you for your replies!
Chime in if there is something specific you'd like to see!
-Michelle

jr4mni 04-24-2013 05:27 PM

I have also discovered a new obsession with pocket style / P365 type templates. So easy to fill a page!

I also have about 100 (yes 100) photos from Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique.

How about Expedition Everest? I have a couple excellent pictures to scrap. a Yeti inspired word pack?

WDW Scrap Princess 04-24-2013 05:30 PM

I would love project life from you Michelle both kits and templates