MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9682)
-   -   -----> Get the pin of your choice for using the MouseScrappers Amazon link <----- (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4820)

Carolc 07-15-2010 02:21 PM

-----> Get the pin of your choice for using the MouseScrappers Amazon link <-----

Using the Amazon links helps generate revenue for MouseScrappers. As a way of thanking you for using these links, I will give you a ‘coupon’ pin that you can exchange for the pin of your choice.

How it works:

- Before you make a purchase on Amazon, click on any of the Amazon links found on MouseScrappers.com (example: the most consistent banner is near the top of the page, near the Kayak and Facebook links)

- Post the details of your purchase here. Please let me know the date you made your purchase, and either the approximate total OR the items you purchased (e.g. 'I bought some books' or 'I spent about $50)

- When the transaction shows up on my report from Amazon (usually the following day), I will send you some "Post" points that you can use for a pin

Important:
Please note that you should not allow too much time to pass between clicking the link on MS and making your purchase (don’t step away from the computer). If the session expires, then Amazon will not retain the referral information. Also, you need to have cookies enabled.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your support! :wave:
Carol

cddiesel 07-15-2010 03:12 PM

Yayyyy!!!!

PERFECT timing! I just bought a new Nikon camera using your Amazon link! I can't list the price just in case DH sees this post :eek:

One thing I did, I made sure I had all my other browsers closed and then pulled up the link from MouseScrappers main page. I wanted to be 100% you got the credit for it.

Side note: this was my first time ordering anything from Amazon. I was very satisfied with my purchase. I shopped around and they still had the best price. Shipping was fast and most importantly, the packaging was great.

Hope this helps. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Thanks Carol for the pin! Very cool idea!!!
:thanks:

tukogirl 07-15-2010 03:29 PM

Great idea! I've been trying to convince myself I need a sonicare toothbrush. this may have been the thing that pushes me over the edge lol.

Thanks for all of the cool things you put together for us, Carol!

Carolc 07-15-2010 03:51 PM

Wow!!! Thanks so much for using the MS link! I already see your transaction on my report. Here is your ‘coupon’ pin… let me know if you have any questions trading it in for something else. :)

Thanks for supporting MouseScrappers!

cddiesel 07-15-2010 06:50 PM

Just like my camera purchase......decisions, decisions....I kinda like this "A" pin....do I keep it or sell it??? hmmmmm.....

Thanks so much again!!! :)

Carolc 07-15-2010 11:49 PM

I found out that you can't sell an item that was given to you. So much for my voucher idea. :( Sorry!

So I'll have to modify the offer a little. I will just give you points that you can use in the pin shop.

Christina, I will deposit some points in your account. Let me know if you want me to remove the coupon pin... since you can't get rid of it. :rolleyes:

Mary Jo 07-28-2010 08:28 PM

Hi Carol - I bought some books today - about $38 - I hope that helps. I wish I knew last month when I did my big shopping. :wave:

Carolc 08-02-2010 01:19 AM

Hi Mary Jo... I do see some books on my Amazon report. Thanks so much for using the Amazon link! I just sent you 100 points so you can pick out a pin.

:thanks:

cmtscrap 08-02-2010 01:41 PM

Used Amazon Link

Carol,

I purchased some books today (8-2-2010) totaling $19.97 plus $4.98 in shipping using the Amazon link on this site.

Thanks

Carolc 08-03-2010 10:30 AM

I think I see them (hard to tell since I can't get them to add up to $19.97). :rolleyes: But I def see some stuff from yesterday, so I'll send you 100 points so you can pick out a pin of your choice. Thanks so much!