MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   TWO MUCH FUN - Start here <--------- (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7214)

tukogirl 04-14-2011 08:06 PM

TWO MUCH FUN - Start here <---------

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...ayadcopy-1.jpg

What do you get when you add TWO YEARS of MouseScrappers and TWO MANY fun Birthday ideas? You get 4 weeks of Birthday Fun:hooray::yeah::woohoo:

Can you believe we've had TWO years of incredible layouts, challenges, camaraderie and fun?!?!? In celebration we have a ton of fun things lined up.

It all starts with our Chatapalooza, hosted by April, beginning April 25th. There are still slots available so sign up HERE, or just get the schedule and plan to join us in lots of fun chats. Even if you are new or have never joined in a chat, come on in! We'd love to have ya and you will have lots of fun!

After we've chat chat chatted we begin 3 weeks! of fun birthday games! The list includes

*Bake Me A Cake
*HopScotch
*Cake Smash
*Cake Decorating
*Disney Photos A-Z
*Simon Says
*Scavenger Hunt
*Hide and Go Seek!

Some of these games will be about MouseScrappers and some will be scrapping related. Worried about how you are going to fit in all of these fun games AND all of the great challenges we normally have? Don't fret - for most of these games you will have 3 weeks to participate so you should have plenty of time to do all of the fun birthday activities and challenges! Birthday games will start being posted on May 2nd, so check back here then to see what all of the birthday game fuss is about!

For our final week of Birthday fun we will be having a week long series of speed scraps, starting on Sunday May 15th. Each weekday we will be having a speed scrap with a few extra on the weekend. We’d love to have you host or donate prizes, so please go sign up HERE

On the very last day of our 4 week TWO MUCH FUN Birthday celebration (May 22nd) we will be wrapping up all of the festivities and having a Birthday Blog Hop! We are giving our fabulous sponsors first dibs at blog spots and limiting it to 20 blogs, so check back on the blog hop thread (HERE) often to find out more details and look for open spots!

There will be a special prize for participation, but we are working out the details on this - so check back here in the next few days for the skinny!

We hope you are as excited as we are about the fun 2nd Birthday activities we have planned, and that you will join in and have TWO MUCH FUN!!

leslie_537 04-15-2011 10:12 AM

Some super scrapping Fun! Can't wait!! :scrapbooking::scrapbooking::scrapbooking:

ana_carol 04-15-2011 10:18 AM

Wow
That seems fun
Cant wait for it to start
:yeah::woohoo:

scrappinnewbie 04-15-2011 10:46 AM

Woo hoo!!!!! Sounds like a fun fun time! I am looking forward to it!

Thanks for putting this all together!

winipeg1 04-15-2011 11:14 AM

WOW cant wait, going to join in as much as possible
thanks to everyone who put all this together

CoralTurtle 04-15-2011 11:32 AM

Sounds like a ton of fun! Looking forward to it. :)

tiggernjen 04-15-2011 11:40 AM

:woohoo: I can't wait...It sounds like a lot of fun....:yeah:

Hpgirl 04-15-2011 11:47 AM

This sounds amazing! I'm looking forward to getting in as much as I can - hopefully finals won't interfere too much :) Can't wait!

kaylalovesminnie 04-15-2011 12:04 PM

:party: EEP! Excitementttt!

roxana 04-15-2011 12:20 PM

CanĀ“t wait to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!