MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   DVC Chat (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9651)
-   -   DVC members – don’t forget that annual dues are due soon (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6138)

Carolc 01-12-2011 05:37 PM

DVC members – don’t forget that annual dues are due soon

It’s that time of year we all dread. :ack: Just wanted to kind of remind myself (and everyone else) that the annual maintenance fees are due Jan 15 (and are considered late on Feb 14).

Does anyone remember what the advantages are for paying with a Disney Visa? Oh, was it just that you can use your rewards dollars to pay? I don’t want to do that - I've been saving them to use them in the park sometime so it feels like I get something for free. :rolleyes:

Davids-Coco 01-15-2011 09:06 PM

I think the benefit is that you can easily get a small kickback in disney money ;)

WDW Scrap Princess 01-16-2011 05:07 AM

Thanks for the reminder, Yes, got the bill...:yes:

Carolc 01-16-2011 07:48 AM

Oh, and IF you have a Disney Rewards Visa and IF you received an offer to earn 3x the Rewards Dollars, you should probably go ahead and enroll. I just enrolled today and am hoping that the payment I just made to DVC yesterday will count toward the $800 threshold. Oh wait, maybe I'm reading this wrong... might only earn 3x the rate for anything above $800 you spend a month (so anything below $800 is just regular). Well since I only have two 50 point contracts, my annual fees are in the $500 range, so this offer might not help me much. But if you have the Visa and owe more than $800 in maint fees, it might help you. If you didn't get an enrollment code, then call Chase and ask about the offer.

tiggernjen 01-16-2011 08:41 AM

My dues are automatically deducted from my checking account, so I don't have to worry about remembering to pay them.... :thumbsup:

stormer 01-16-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolc (Post 52140)
Oh, and IF you have a Disney Rewards Visa and IF you received an offer to earn 3x the Rewards Dollars, you should probably go ahead and enroll. I just enrolled today and am hoping that the payment I just made to DVC yesterday will count toward the $800 threshold. Oh wait, maybe I'm reading this wrong... might only earn 3x the rate for anything above $800 you spend a month (so anything below $800 is just regular). Well since I only have two 50 point contracts, my annual fees are in the $500 range, so this offer might not help me much. But if you have the Visa and owe more than $800 in maint fees, it might help you. If you didn't get an enrollment code, then call Chase and ask about the offer.

I paid mine bill by check. The promotion I got for the Disney Visa was 3x after spending $3000! We are not the kind of people who charge that much in one month so I threw it out. You are lucky if your was $800.