MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2017 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9759)
-   -   Huge THANK YOUS for the marathon fun! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16312)

scrappinnewbie 07-30-2017 06:51 PM

Huge THANK YOUS for the marathon fun!

A huge THANK YOU to all our hostesses, donators, sponsors and MouseScrappers Marathon Team. I know first hand what work and time it takes to prepare for this weekend.

The marathon was a huge success. Thank you all for your time and energy putting it together.

MouseScrappers is the best site. I hope we can all keep up the scrapping momentum and don't forget to leave loves in the gallery.

Thanks again guys!

3BluEyedBabies 07-30-2017 07:15 PM

THANK YOU!!

Thank you all so very much! I was so very bummed to miss last year, but this year definitely made up for it! I didn't stress about not having enough kits to use nor getting the pages done. Everything was just perfect! THis is truly the best groups of gals! I'll be back to leave lots of love tomorrow, but right now my eyes are feeling a bit crossed and I NEED to watch Game of Thrones! Thanks again!

:hooray::hooray::thanks::thanks:

Aussiegirl 07-30-2017 07:21 PM

Thank you all for a wonderful weekend full of scrapping and chatting! Thank you to the hosts and designers for the wonderful donations and prizes for this fun time!

BIG THANK YOU to Carol for starting this site in the first place! It's the perfect place for us to share our love of Disney (the love that family and friends may not understand fully...but we all "get it"!)

Don't forget, we can keep this momentum going with signing up and participating in the monthly/weekly challenges! Here is the forum with the different ones hosted each month: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...lay.php?f=9626

ljritchie 07-30-2017 07:22 PM

Thank you to everyone involved. It was so nice to get some pages done and be inspired by all of the enormous talent.

DianeInOz 07-30-2017 07:27 PM

Yes, great time, I scrapped a TON and got some mojo back!! All great things!

roxana 07-30-2017 08:30 PM

Big thanks to all the designers, hostesses, and everyone who participated, and especially Carol!!

Marie 07-30-2017 10:22 PM

Big thanks to everyone involved in making another awesome Mousescrappers Marathon Weekend! :thanks: This is such a fun group!

Looking forward to seeing all the great pages in the gallery tomorrow and leaving some love.

Romajo 07-31-2017 12:35 AM

Yay for all who did something to make this a success: designers, hosts, behind-the-scenes-gals, participants and Carol!
I finished all my pages and had even time to do some fun things with my family during the weekend as well.
I loved to be in the chat every now and then. Normally I couldn't keep up, but when I had the forum open in one browser and the chat in another, it was pretty easy.
Anyway, I have had fun, but am glad it's over... well, I am already looking forward to next year's... ;)
Thanks to all!

Therapy97 07-31-2017 05:52 AM

Thanks so very, very much to all the designers for their wonderful prizes and generosity and to those who put all of this to gather year after year... you amaze me!!! It is the one thing I look forward to every year. I can't believe I finished another one of these marathons... every year I doubt myself and manage to pull through.

This place has always felt like home and I love all the people who scrap in here! This was the place that got me into digital scrapping and taught me sooo much. I will always appreciate this site!!!

LoveitScrapit 07-31-2017 06:10 AM

Thank you all!!!! I enjoyed seeing all the awesome pages fill the gallery off to leave some luv!!

Jcfdelaware 07-31-2017 06:15 AM

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!This was my first time here and and actually came across the site just a few days ago and read about the speed scrap. Honeslty I was not sure if I was up to the challange being so new. You guys ROCK and made it fun and enjoyable and I keep coming back for more. Thank you for all the hard work that I am sure goes into running an event like this. Unfortunately for me my pictures are limited to the one trip in 1996. I guess that I will have to start borrowing other peoples pictures to scrap. Stopping now that it is over and looking back at other posts I see that I have made some mistakes. I hope to get better at the posting aspect. Thanks so much again.

luv2scrapmm 07-31-2017 06:16 AM

Ditto to what everyone said!!

I couldn't chat, but this weekend kick started my mojo! I have been in a scrapping funk for a while. Going to try and get back into some of the weekly challenges.

Thanks to the hostesses, the designers, the organizers, and Carol!! So glad I got to meet you at DL!!😘

meagan43 07-31-2017 06:29 AM

Although this time, I chatted more than scrapped since we away in Yosemite, it was so nice to have everything all set up and having the chats on Slack allowed me to join in the chats from the top of Mirror Lake, in between biking down the Valley, hanging out in (what was) Curry Village and after rafting the Merced. I wish that I could have gotten more layouts down, but the team did such a great job for what I could get done.
Thanks to the chat hosts, designers that donated goodies and offered great sales, and especially to the administrators who set it all up.
You are all the best

QuiltyMom 07-31-2017 12:10 PM

Yes, I agree!! Thank you to everyone!! :yeah:

Spacecadetswife 08-01-2017 07:30 AM

Adding my thanks to Carol and Crew for all the hard work! Fun, but exhausting weekend. Accomplished a lot. Got me off my lazy digi bum. :yes::hooray::yeah:

robills 08-01-2017 07:54 AM

Thanks!

Thanks to all the organizers/hosts/donators! I loved getting back into this - all your combined hard work and prizes are much appreciated. Thanks so much!

cmtscrap 08-01-2017 08:49 AM

Yes...Thank you to everyone that hosted and donated prizes. And a huge THANK YOU to Carol. We wouldn't have this wonderful site without any of you!

KristeenK 08-01-2017 04:27 PM

What SHE said

and her and her and her! THANK YOU to everyone! :thanks::thanks:

bellbird 08-01-2017 04:54 PM

Yes totally big thanks to everyone - you all rock for donating your time and skill and making this all so fun & motivating!

shaines 08-05-2017 10:38 AM

Thank you to everyone who helped out making this past weekend of scrapping so much fun! The PP prizes were wonderful and the added coupons that were given out, were a really nice surprise! Also, thank you for the sales! I was able to finish all the challenges and got in some shopping too!

Kendra 08-06-2017 07:59 AM

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to making the 2017 Marathon so fun! I didn't think I'd be able to participate this year because of the date change, but I managed to complete all 14 pages! Looking forward to many more challenges!

Wahoomrm 08-06-2017 09:04 AM

Thanks

I would also like to express my thanks to Carol, and the others "behind the scenes" as will as those who hosted and donated the participation prizes. Your time and talents are appreciated!

Graciela1 08-12-2017 12:14 PM

Great time and prizes, thank you very much to all the hosters, donators, and organizers for so much fun :wub:

Spacecadetswife 08-12-2017 04:58 PM

Wanted to add my thanks for the goodie bags and coupons. Haven't had a chance to do some shopping, but I will.

And again, big thanks for the whole weekend to all of you who made it happen!:yeah: