MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > ILuvCrush
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between ILuvCrush and kelseyll
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ILuvCrush
    11-30-2010 03:59 AM
    ILuvCrush
    awww thanks! Yep, they are all ones I've taken. Most of them were taken with my Sony Alpha 100.... I've upgraded to a 550, but only the pics from my trip this past Sept are with that one... and theres a lot I was unable to share, cause I messed up some of my settings with the new camera and got terrible pics at the halloween party
  2. kelseyll
    11-30-2010 03:04 AM
    kelseyll
    OH.MY.GOSH!!!!! Are these all pictures that YOU TOOK?!!! I'm going to attempt to pick my jaw up off my keyboard!!! WOW...THANK YOU a million times over!! I would love to use some of these!! Of course WDW in Florida is my fave too over California!!! I feel like I just got an amazing Christmas gift!!! I have NEVER owned a nice camera and just drool over some of the pics I see on people's layouts! It is how I picture the parks in my mind, but my pictures just never do it justice! These are stunning! What kind of a camera do you have?! =)
  3. ILuvCrush
    11-30-2010 02:50 AM
    ILuvCrush
    You are welcome to use mine!! I have a Disney Photo share album on my smugmug site. There's quite a few gals here that use them either totally or to supplement their pics
    This is the 'organized' part lol!
    http://pixiepics.smugmug.com/Walt-Di...ld-Photo-Share

This is the chaos that I haven't sorted out yet lol!
    http://pixiepics.smugmug.com/WaltDis...83185630_zuwgc
  4. kelseyll
    11-30-2010 02:24 AM
    kelseyll
    Hi Paula! I knew I had seen your nickname around in Digiland and I was trying to figure out where!!! It was HERE!!! LOL!! I haven't been to MS in waaaayyy too long! I used to be totally active in the challenges, but I practically have scrapped all my Disneyland/Disneyworld pics! =( Now I just do those from around home! I'm soooo glad there is a category for that! =)
  5. ILuvCrush
    11-30-2010 02:02 AM
    ILuvCrush
    Hi Lisa!! I missed that you became a member here!!! This is my favorite scrapping site in the web... so glad to see you're here too!!!
    Paula