MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > MJAJmom
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between MJAJmom and scrappinnewbie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. scrappinnewbie
    09-07-2010 04:55 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    Yeah... Looking forward to seeing more of your LO's! Oooo... My niece, Sister and BIL will be down in June for a band trip to WDW. I will have to make sure we plan to go to the SWW too! Doing the happy dance. Good luck getting the 2009 album completed.
  2. MJAJmom
    09-07-2010 04:37 PM
    MJAJmom
    Thanks for the compliment, my boys absolutely LOVED Star Wars Weekends. We are planning to go back to SWW next June. I'm getting so close to finishing up my June 2009 album, so you'll be seeing a few more SW layouts in the gallery!
    Linda
  3. scrappinnewbie
    09-07-2010 03:03 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    Great Star Wars layouts! All your fabulous LO's make me want to make sure I don't ever miss that event. The photos are so fun and how you have presented them in the LO's is terrific. Thanks for sharing all your talent and great photos with us. Love it!