MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > scrappinnewbie
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between scrappinnewbie and liriel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. scrappinnewbie
    08-29-2010 12:06 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    For me, clustering is a challenge too. I wanted to stretch myself and attempt doing more of it on this LO. I learned quite a bit. I figure it is all trail and error with digital. I am not committed until I print it... lol... I keep learning new things with ever LO I attempt. I am quickly getting hooked on digital... lol...
  2. liriel
    08-29-2010 11:55 AM
    liriel
    I myself am not very good at clustering, so when I see it done well I really appreciate it from a design stand point.
  3. scrappinnewbie
    08-29-2010 11:37 AM
    scrappinnewbie
    Thanks Julie for the nice comments on my LO and for listing it on the Oh Boy LO's thread for the week. I love that kit from Britt-ish Designs and have been wanting to use it. The colors just scream happy to me. I can't take any credit for the design as I lifted the bulk of it. It was, however, challenging for a newbie to use all those embellies. I love learning new things and challenging myself. Thanks again and have a great week.

Melinda