MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > roxana
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between roxana and scrappinnewbie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. scrappinnewbie
    02-22-2011 06:11 AM
    scrappinnewbie
    Yikes! 3,000 photos! You sound like me.... lol... I can take a 1,000 when we just do down for the day. I figure that gives me lots to chose from and surely a few will be good.

I look forward to seeing your LO's. I am sure they will be amazing. Glad your home safe & sound and had a terrific trip.
  2. roxana
    02-20-2011 03:23 PM
    roxana
    Sure, it was amazing! We are a little bit tired of making a 10 days trip in just 7 (K my DH says he's WAY tired and that I'm crazy), but it was great and Gonzalo behaved really good this time, he even posed for most of the pics and loved meeting all the characters even some princesses. We've taken around 3000 pics so that's a lot to organize but I hope I'll be in my scrapping way this week again!
  3. scrappinnewbie
    02-20-2011 03:09 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    Did you have a terrific time? Your son? I sure hope so.
  4. roxana
    02-20-2011 03:03 PM
    roxana
    Thanks Melinda! I hope I can organize my pics soon and start scrapping, have a lot to catch up!!
  5. scrappinnewbie
    02-20-2011 02:55 PM
    scrappinnewbie
    Welcome Back! Hope you had a fabulous time! I can't wait to hear about your trip and see some great LO's!