MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Mama-si
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Conversation Between Mama-si and roxana
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Mama-si
    08-12-2010 05:01 PM
    Mama-si
    PHotoshop chat about to start
  2. Mama-si
    08-11-2010 05:58 AM
    Mama-si
    No worries, Roxana. Generally the chat is on whatever comes up during the chat. She did showed us how to draw lines around the outside of a layout, turning shapes into paths, more about smart objects... quite a few interesting things. Be prepared to ask questions this week, if there is anything that you'd like to know...
  3. roxana
    08-06-2010 09:05 AM
    roxana
    I´m so sorry I coudn´t attend the photoshop tutorial yesterday , had a hard day, my DH had a late meeting so I had to take my DS to his karate classes, so when I arrived I had to bath him, give him dinner and put him in bed ( most of the time my DH does it) when I was free it was over 8pm. At least I made to the SS! I´m curious what was the tutorial chat yesterday?