MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Barbaraann
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between Barbaraann and leslie_537
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. leslie_537
    10-11-2010 06:31 AM
    leslie_537
    Your pages are great Barbara! It is nice seeing some traditional pages in the gallery too!
  2. Barbaraann
    10-11-2010 04:53 AM
    Barbaraann
    Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my pages in the Gallery. I have now successfully posted all the pages that I have finished scrapping. I now need to finish my very last Disney Scrapbook, of my very last Disney trip. That was my trip to Disney World in 2009.
  3. Barbaraann
    09-16-2010 02:00 PM
    Barbaraann
    I do create my own titles, and clipart on a program called Collage Creator. It has helped me out immensely in my scrapbooking. I guess it could be considered a very basic form of digiscrapping.
  4. Barbaraann
    09-12-2010 08:48 PM
    Barbaraann
    Thanks for all the nice comments on my pages. I haven't added too much to the Gallery lately, because I was on vacation. I also spent the last week sorting out all my scrapbook supplies. Now, maybe, I will finally finish the scrapbook of my last Disney Vacation, which was to Disney World last August.
  5. Barbaraann
    07-12-2010 08:06 PM
    Barbaraann
    Thanks for the comment on my Epcot picture. The reason that I have been able to post so much is because all my pages have been safely tucked away in albums, and were previously already on my computer. Although today, I had to rephotograph some blurry shots.

I love your Christmas pages from Disneyland. I noticed them earlier tonite. I am going to go back and save them as favorites.
  6. Barbaraann
    07-01-2010 08:51 AM
    Barbaraann
    I already do. I have been having a whole lot of fun posting pages, and I finally figured out how to resize photos so I can post in the Gallery.

Thanks again for the great tip.
  7. leslie_537
    07-01-2010 08:11 AM
    leslie_537
    I am sure you will love it here!
  8. Barbaraann
    06-30-2010 07:22 PM
    Barbaraann
    I took your advice and checked out this site. I think it's great what I have seen so far.