MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > liriel
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Conversation Between liriel and cmtscrap
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. liriel
    08-13-2010 08:51 PM
    liriel
    Such a small world it is. Sorry to hear about your MILs passing. I lost my mother 12 years ago so I can sympathize. Glad you were able to make it to WDW. I remember that fizzled storm that was so hyped up. We had just gotten back a week earlier from our own vacation there.
  2. cmtscrap
    08-13-2010 08:07 AM
    cmtscrap
    Hi. My husband grew up in Braintree but we live in Atlanta. Even though we live down here, we got married in Braintree. His brother lives in Mansfield. There's something about both of those towns that I love (maybe because they are so different from where I grew up), but I don't think I could handle the winters. I grew up in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. I love winter, but not 40+ inches of snow and ice for 4 - 5 months out of the year.

We used to get up to Braintree quite often until last August, when my mother-in-law passed away. We went back in November for my husband's high school reunion, but haven't been back since. I don't think he wants to go anywhere near the family house since we sold it in December.

Yes, that was quite a feat, trying to get everyone down to Orlando back in Feb. Thanks to a lot of prayer and an angel watching over us, we all made it.